Friday, June 26, 2015

Week 25 | #52triespics





Hop on over to read my week 25 #52tries diary post HERE.

Find Sarah Britton's My New Roots cookbook HERE and watch her make homemade almond milk HERE.

I found Jamie's delicious Chicken in Milk recipe to help me figure out how to cook mine in almond milk. I just layered onions and turnips on the bottom of pot.


Leftover Langoustine Chowder

2 c leftover chicken in milk sauce and vege (sans the chicken)
3 c leftover tomato sauce
1 lb frozen langoustine tails
1/2 c vege broth (Optional. Eyeball amount to thin soup)
pinch of nutmeg

Combine leftover sauces and heat through. Add some vege stock if a thinner soup is desired. Not a chunky soup fan? Puree soup with a handheld immersion blender first before adding langoustine.

Happy weekend nutbags!


xoxoL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think....